The Intention: Build leverage and wealth, increase specific knowledge and abilities, meet and attract interesting people, get fit, and most importantly upskill effectively. TLDR; Become an influential, impactful, and interesting person 😎
Build 7 profitable SaaS(code)/No Code projects- scale 2 to the next level (0/7)
understand marketing + dev
Have a 500K following on Twitter(224/500K)
Super important. #buildinpublic
Write a book
20 podcast episodes (9/20))
With interesting people like CEOs, futurists, and though leaders)
- community building
- growth hacking (SEO, copywriting, etc.)
These goals aren't receiving too much energy and attention but hopefully will come as a byproduct of my key project and skill goals.
- Leverage social media to build a community as your moat
- become a really awesome dev (enough to build anything you would like)
Direct Attention, Time, and Energy to High Leverage pursuits aligned with my Foundational Values, and My Life Compasses. Learn. Grow. Love. Impact. Create Wealth.
- If you're not doing something, it's not because you don't have time, but because you're not making it a priority.
- Demonstrate Bias Towards Action in every part of your life, meaning be impatient with action, and be patient with the results that you drive.
- Just build it out and code a lot
- Get wealthy through profitable self-running microbusiness